1. Neglect to ask the doodle's owner for permission to meet their dog.
2. Reach over the Doodle's head and pat, pat, pat.
3. Put your face up close to the Doodle's face and coo, “Oh, you’re soooo cute.”
4. Spot a Doodle you want to meet, make direct, unblinking eye contact, and quickly approach the dog making high-pitched vocalizations.
5. See an irresistible bundle of fur and walk up behind the Doodle to enthusiastically rub his or her cute little rump.
6. Approach a Doodle by looking directly at her and as you near with your arms extended, clap your hands, or click your fingers right at the Doodle face.
7. Notice a sweet Doodle laying down, crouch over at the waist, and slowly slink toward the dog with your arm outstretched.
8. Believe that because you love Doodles, all dogs love you, too, and that you can forego the formalities that ordinary humans should observe.