So, you just spent two grand to buy a Goldendoodle. Now what??? … not too much, because you probably don’t have any money left.
But, I guess since you just spent that much on your Doodle, you might as well spend a bit more. Perhaps, take out another mortgage? Sell your car? Sell your doodle… no, selling your Doodle wouldn’t make any sense..
Whatever you decide to do, you are going to need to get some good dog food and some good shampoo. The kind Snoop Dogg would approve of. Snoop eats dog food right?
So here are the top rated foods that we randomly found on the internet with high ratings. We all know that Goldendoodles should be eating better than us, right?
- Wellness CORE Natural Grain-Free Dry Dog Food.
- Acana Singles Formula Lamb and Apple Dog Food.
- 4health from Tractor Supply
- Taste of the Wild Grain-Free High Protein Natural Dry Dog Food Pacific Stream with Smoked Salmon.
- Orijen Regional Red Dog Food.
So, now bathing your Goldendoodle. This has to be one of the biggest chores of all time. I’d rather retile the roof, do it completely wrong, and have to retile it again, than bathe my Goldendoodle. And you know once you dry them off, they will still be soaking wet somehow and then they are going to go tearing through the house like the Tasmanian Devil. Fresh made bed… now a messy bed. Couch pillows… now floor pillows.
Anyway, here are the top shampoos we randomly found on the interwebs.
- OxGord Natural Oatmeal Shampoo and Conditioner for Puppies A+
- Sofee White Pear Natural Shampoo for Goldendoodles A
- Healthy Breeds Golden Retriever Shampoo A
- ProSense Oatmeal Shampoo A
- Botani-Vet Organic Manuka Honey Shampoo B
If you got this far, you deserve a Goldendoodle Shirt or Hoodie from barkingdoodle.com.
These are the options we found. Consult a vet for the best options.